JAS Catering has launched a state-of-the-art international standard flight kitchen in conjunction with the Airport Authority as part of our commitment to provide an unparalleled level of service that caters exclusively to the needs and tastes of domestic and world travellers.
All of our operational facilities have qualified to comply with the stringent criteria set by airlines and includes;
- A brand new 3,500 metre square building complete with high-technology food preparation equipment that strictly adheres to hygiene and safety requirements with the capacity to produce 7,000 star-rated quality meals on a daily basis.
- Fully air-conditioned temperature controlled rooms.
- Microbiology laboratory to analyse daily food samples to detect and prevent bacterial contamination.
- Professionally designed separate Western and Oriental kitchen overseen by specially recruited overseas Chefs to maintain international cooking procedures that ensure consistent and authentic tastes for foreign passengers.
- Complete bakery facility for the daily production of fresh breads, croissants, European style pastries and sweet treats.
- Refrigerated hydraulic lift trucks to guarantee punctual deliveries and protect food from damaging outside temperature changes.
- Meal preparation and service for the luxurious sea-view Premier Lounge buffet located at Bali 's Ngurah Rai Airport caters exclusively for first class and business passengers with lightsnacks and refreshments.
- On-site employee facilities including showers, change rooms, foot-controlled wash basins, laundry, clinic and canteen to sustain the highest level of personal hygiene forall staff members.
International tastes are rigorously maintained through the recruitment of skilled Chefs and kitchen staff who are overseen by foreign culinary experts.
Meticulously planned and innovative menus are introduced on a regular basis to anticipate new food trends and provide a choice of flexible meal alternatives.